[Xastir] Window Sizing and Shortcuts

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Jul 3 13:46:55 EDT 2014

Curt,

OK, thanks for clearing that up.  I did try to change fonts, but that didn't really help.  I tried changing the size of the text smaller, but no matter what I did, the text did not change size.  I noticed it said "fixed", so I guess it wasn't going to change no matter what I put in the box.

Unfortunately, the most important windows "Station", "Timing", ect are the ones that I can't access the buttons on.  Is FVWM something that I can install in Debian Wheezy or is it something that is built into particular X-Windows interfaces?

Thanks for all of the help so far!

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com