[Xastir] Window Sizing and Shortcuts

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Jul 3 14:18:01 EDT 2014

Jason,

Thanks, that explains it.

Networking was easy on mine.  I just plugged into my router and booted it up.  DHCP took over.  I did notice that if you are already booted up and THEN plug in, it will not find the network.  A reboot is required.  I gave a cheap wifi USB dongle a try and it didn't work.  I'm sure there is some kind of driver/configuration that I am missing.

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com