[Xastir] Pid File Error

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jul 16 17:31:36 EDT 2014

Tom,

Thanks!  Deleting that files fixed the problem.  I know that I didn't already have an instance of Xastir running because I had restarted several times, thinking that was the problem based on the error message.

As far as a graceful exit, there were a few times that I shut it down by removing power from the BBB.  That is most likely the cause for the PID file being left behind.

I'm learning bit by bit :o)

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com