[Xastir] Greetings

W. T. Jones wn3lif at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 20:46:49 EDT 2014

Like an old friend is back!

Thanks for all the hard work on the server side of this list!

Regards,

W.T.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark;
professionals built the Titanic. -- Anonymous
"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the
user." Theodore Roosevelt - An Autobiography, 1913
"If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front
of them" - Sorry I don't know who said it but I like it.
"If the Mountain was smooth then you couldn't climb it."
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats." H.L. Menckin