[Xastir] Online Maps selections needing attention before next release.

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 10 23:56:17 EDT 2014

Hi Lee. i bow to your superior knowledge

i have aprsg running on Ubuntu 14.04 .....i have config it to do the
same as our other local I-gate which is off the air at this time..using
FT-2800 to TNC-X

it takes messages from APRS-IS and TX to the local APRS repeater....
the incoming Igate area is limited to 1300 kms so that i dont flood the
repeater with too much signals.

I have heard that Xastir can IGATE but have only seen how to configure
it as a Digipeater...how can Xastir be set up to do what im doing with aprsg

73 David VK4BDJ