[Xastir] Online Maps selections needing attention before next release.

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:43:35 EDT 2014

Hi David,

In Xastir, under File-Configure-Defaults in the menu, there is a section
labeled IGate Options.  Check the box that says "Allow RF to Inet and Inet
to RF traffic", and click OK.  Then under Interface-Interface Control in
the menu, select your AX25 interface and click the Properties button.  The
same Igate options that are in the defaults menu are there.  Check the same
box for RF to Inet and Inet to RF, and click OK.  In the Inet to RF
direction, this will gate only messages.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT