[Xastir] I-Gate setup

Chris Matthews N9JCA n9jca at wowway.com
Wed Jun 11 20:25:08 EDT 2014

I have been using the IGATE setup that comes with Xastir both mobile and
at home
never had any problems; only problem I have is when I set radius for
500+miles there is a station that is setup 24/7 with an Emergency beacon
kinda frustrating at times

BTW Dave have you moved from Queensland?

73 Chris N9JCA EM68fb

"I am always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it"