[Xastir] Captcha's

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:45:36 EDT 2014

>  one option might be to look at the
> work Hessu has done in using ARRL LOtW certificates as authentication
> factors for Wiki log in.

There's less folks doing Ham radio stuff all the time - yet another
extra impediment to contributions isn't going to help...    Don't do
it if it's not needed.

> Again, I know that your time is much better spent coding Xastir than
> monkeying around with HTTP servers, but it's a thought, and the ARRL has
> really done all the hard work in terms of creating a cert pool and
> issuing them to people who are "legit" ham radio operators...

Last time I tried to sign up LOTW said I couldn't with my Non-U.S.
"WA7" callsign...    Yes I know - that was a long time ago, much has
been upgraded and I need to get back in the game.

Bill, WA7NWP