[Xastir] https server is now operational

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Jun 25 16:58:42 EDT 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:28:21 -0700
Tom Hayward <esarfl at gmail.com> wrote:

> ARRL signs certificates, free (free wold-wide, regardless of
> membership), that can be trusted more than a CAPTCHA.

I thought I would test this possibility.
Installing software (5 min)
Trying to negotiate the interface (5 min)
Supporting documentation needs to be posted to USA (2 weeks)

Opportunity for non-hams to obtain certificate - couldn't find any
information - I was thinking of SWLs here

My conclusion is that TQSL isn't suitable for the wiki.
We shouldn't prevent non-hams from signing up and contributing.

Liz
VK2XSE