[Xastir] IS to RF igating

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:52:16 EDT 2014

I'm trying to remember how to gate IS traffic to RF, and I thought
there was some file to configure (maybe with nws in the name??) to
allow specific stations to gate from IS to RF.  Unfortunately I don't
have a station that I can test with at the moment, and I can't locate
what I'm looking for in the documentation (which leads me to doubt my
memory).

If I want to gate all data from a network connection out an RF
interface, what do I need to do?  Just click all the buttons I can see
in file->configure and interface->configure ?

-Jason
kg4wsv