[Xastir] Xastir and Mobilinkd Tnc 1 Bluetooth tnc (Kurt)

Bryan Irwin kf5tot at outlook.com
Wed Nov 19 11:52:45 EST 2014

bryan at bryan-Lenovo:~$ ls -la /dev/rfcomm*
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 216, 0 Nov 18 17:33 /dev/rfcomm0

bryan at bryan-Lenovo:~$ groups
bryan adm dialout cdrom sudo dip plugdev lpadmin sambashare

My problem ended up being that my user account wasn't part of the dialout group.  Once I got that reconciled everything worked flawlessly.

Now I have to figure out the bug (documented) that shutdown both the bluetooth and wifi in my box so I can have everything working again.