[Xastir] gpx2shape missing

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue Oct 7 23:33:51 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 08:25:52PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <eric at christensenplace.us> flavor, containing:

> According to the wiki[0] I should see gpx2shape in the /usr/share/xastir/scripts/ directory but I'm not seeing that.  Has this tool gone away?
>
> Running installed version from Fedora 20.
>
> [0] http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Scripts#gpx2shape

Did you install Xastir from source, of with a repository-provided binary?
If the latter, what version is it?

In my install of Xastir 2.0.7 (cvs head) gpx2shape is indeed installed in
$(installprefix)/share/xastir/scripts, and it has not been removed from the
code base.  It should be getting installed if you're building from
source (including the latest stable release 2.0.6).