[Xastir] Xastir 2.0.6 released

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 22:52:51 EDT 2014

Fresh install on fresh Ubuntu 14.04-LTS...

Newest version is not taking an entry in the "Station -- Fetch Findu
Trail -- Callsign" box

Also copyright dates on "Help -- About" need to be changed from 2012 to
current year for the Xastir Group

Dave KB3EFS

--
David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com Go Green! Print this email