[Xastir] EOC Network Setup - Forward over RF

Tate B ka7o at casperarc.net
Sun Sep 14 19:59:04 EDT 2014

Ah, I wasn't clear. (used to use aprsd and it would interface direct to a
radio).

On your Bridgehead system - with aprsc being host to all Xasitr clients and
connected to the APRS-IS - keep it's Xastir instance connected to your
radio. It will gate traffic out to the RF system as per norm.

You may need to tweek the Xastir config file nws-weather.txt  to auto
forward all the other EOC traffic receives from arpsc on the Inet side to
RF. Easily doable.
http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2009-April/029112.html