[Xastir] Maps problem

Tate B ka7o at casperarc.net
Tue Aug 25 10:56:41 EDT 2015

Floyd,

Going to need a good bit more detail about what you're doing to even begin
to answer you questions.

What platform are you on?
How was Xastir installed (source or package) and what version?

Specifically - what maps have you downloaded and where were they placed?

How are you trying to view them - have they been selected in the chooser?

Any error messages in the console?

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Floyd Rodgers <kc5qbc at swbell.net> wrote:

> I have castor running and have downloaded and extracted 4gb of maps
> including the standard load of aprs maps. The problem is nothing ever
> appears on screen other than the individual station locations. What is the
> easy fix or test to see why they do not display?
>
> Kc5qbc

Casper ARC - W7VNJ
www.casperarc.net <http://casperarc.net>
<http://wyominghamcon.org>