[Xastir] GeoPDF try

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:29:42 EST 2015

LOL - I already said I would do that.  I'm not exactly sure how long it
will take.  In the meantime, anyone interested in these maps can download
them via the link below.  Might as well find and download the maps you
intend to convert for use with Xastir.

http://nationalmap.gov/ustopo/index.html

Select the "Download Maps/Map Store" link.

Lee - K5DAT