[Xastir] incorporate adsb data

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:12:06 EST 2015

Sounds a lot like he "sea of blue" discussion about Firenet objects
way back when, which is why Firenet was born:  To be able to put MORE
objects on the map.

If people are interested in this kind of thing, talk to the Firenet
folks!  Maybe we'll be interested in hosting that data on the three
Firenet servers if bandwidth allows and people don't have any
objections there...

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Fred Hillhouse Jr
<fmhillhouse at comcast.net> wrote:
> Not that long ago I recall a discussion to inject AIS into the local server
> port for a different APRS application. I think it was Pete, AE5PL, which
> asked not to send it upstream to the APRS-IS because of the amount of data.
> I suspect ADS-B would be too much as well.
>
> However, I'd like to see my received ADS-B data along with the APRS data.
>
> Best regards,
> Fred N7FMH

Curt, WE7U