[Xastir] Mail archives should be working now.

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:10:07 EST 2015

Jason pointed out that there's some cruft in the archives for February
that got attached as today's emails.  These appear to be a few older
emails, plus what I would guess are attachments or included text to
other emails.

The archiver evidently didn't understand bits and pieces of the MBOX
files, so attached them under today's date.  I'm ok with that:  At
least the internet search engines will still be able to find
everything, even if some bits are attached to the wrong part of our
archive tree so a bit of context is lost.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Fred Erickson <fredferickson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2015 10:53 AM, "Curt Mills" <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I believe I've fixed the problems with the mail archives for Xastir
>> and Xastir-Dev lists.
>>
>> I've also rebuilt the archives from scratch out of the MBOX files, so
>> the archives should be complete and up-to-date.
>>
>> Enjoy!
>> --
>> Curt, WE7U

Curt, WE7U