[Xastir] Maps OSM

Dave H davekh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 19:37:49 EST 2015

I'm lucky to still have a pc running (mainly Inet but sometimes RF) Xastir
with local OSM maps - is there a procedure I can follow to transfer the
whole map cache over from the one pc to the new one?

I tried just scp'ing  from the map_cache directory over - which failed on a
database error - Should I scp over the whole directory tree at .xastir  ?

I'm in the UK and without maps I find it hard to get people to take it up -
they say their uiview maps are crud but  worldoutline is not a step up.

Thanks

--
73 Dave H G0CER
http://www.eQSL.cc/Member.cfm?G0CER