[Xastir] cygwin xastir 2.0.6 64 bit

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 21 11:23:33 EST 2015

Yoooooooooo,

How about an install script for XP 32bit?  A lot of hobbyists still use XP of older simplier laptops for field use.
Would be nice to get Xastir running with cygwin.

I'd be interested in the 64 bit installation script for cygwin/Xastir as my kids have a 64 bit Windows 7 machine upstairs
with beaucoup disk space.

I'd love to get exposed to this environment.  I tried to figure out cygwin a year ago but couldn't get to the right
information to make it understandable to make an attempt to work with.  (Hint, hint.  Links aprectiated) :-) ;-)

I have alot of Ham friends who would find this helpful since they are not Linux literate.

Kurt KC9LDH