[Xastir] Icon

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Jan 23 20:56:59 EST 2015

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:56:49 +1300
Dexter N Muir <dexy at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Tom, and all...
>
>      I run xastir on a RasPi B. It 's beyond me to build there from
> CVS, or to cross-compile in my Kubuntu macine (I have it there but
> don't usually run it), so it's the repository's 2.0.0.
>     Help/About gives no direct clue (website or mailto:) for the
> maintainer(s), hence my query here.
>
> Again hopeful...
> Dex, ZL2DEX
I've got exactly the same version on my RPi.
I've had the same trouble finding icons and building desktop files, but
never thought about where an icon should be available.
Thanks Dexter for mentioning this.

For my additional information, the apt system can give you the
maintainer - easy if you use synaptic, but the packages pages also give
the maintainers
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/xastir

Liz VK2XSE