[Xastir] How to create DBFAWK

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Jul 6 18:37:27 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 02:52:25PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <electricity440 at gmail.com> flavor, containing:

> > Look at http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:DBFAWK
> >

> Thanks for that page. I am stuck on building dbfinfo.

Don't bother.  Look right after the description of how to use dbfinfo on that
page, and you'll find:

"It is also possible to use "testdbfawk" that is built in the xastir source tree when you compile xastir with DBFAWK enabled."

The next code example on the page shows how that would be used.

"testdbfawk" is compiled and installed with Xastir in all recent releases.