[Xastir] Do the garmin GPS's work for Trackers?

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:36:57 EDT 2015

> that's a potential solution, I've done that with 2 USB only Garmins (the
> past one and the present one). No idea what models right now

Well I am using GPSD with another USB GPS right now, don't see why a garmin
won't work, especially if it is right on that hardware list and does not
have an X meaning it won't work.

I think there is something wrong with our GPSD install, on xastir, it says
ERROR when we try to start the networked GPS (using localhost and the
default port).

And when we type cgps -s, it says