[Xastir] Trails not showing.

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:36:08 EDT 2015

I think the message did not send because of the image file. Apologise if I
am sending this twice.

I have
 Station> Filter Display > Display Trail Selected but the mobile stations
are not showing any trail even if I try to change trail color.

*I am fine with this: *My own call is not showing a trail, just tiny dots
of where it was, but I would like other mobile stations to show a trail.

Last, if I create an item, and move it, the trails ARE shown, which is very
strange.

Here an image of my last road trip ( i took off the maps for ease of view)
. My call is KD0WHB, and KE0VH for example has 22 packets received, but
only the current location was shown (well now old because it is grayed
out).

http://s13.postimg.org/ttiu9jj4n/Screenshot_from_2015_07_15_20_24_17.png
--
Skyler Fennell