[Xastir] Who's current on Garmin handheld GPS models?

Fred Hillhouse Jr fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 13:24:15 EDT 2015

Hi Curt,

I have the older 62s and have loaded OpenStreetMaps on it by going through
the motions on this page.
http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl

Mt suspicion is the 64 is not that different from the 62, but without data I
am just another clown with an opinion.

If I remember correctly I was able to create one secondary map. In the above
exercise, OSM is use as a primary layer but one secondary layer could be
added.

Now I have to go research the 64.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH