[Xastir] Noisy conditions

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Thu Jun 25 17:55:04 EDT 2015

If I can weigh in with some observation about the sample packets?

I downloaded the file and loaded it into Audacity. When listened to, the
first packet is noticeably noisier (crackly hiss) than the second packet
(quite clean) and, when viewed in spectral view, the extra noise on
packet one is visibly noticeable as increased high frequency and other
noise. The second packet is much cleaner in spectral view, and audibly.

I hope that helps.

Ray vk2tv