[Xastir] Maps won't cache

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:08:02 EDT 2015

They have both.  However, depending on how the the files are created,
you may have to create a "dbfawk" file to go with them so the labels
appear, or appear as you like.  Dbfawk files are specific to Xastir.
There are several on here who could help you with that part, assuming
you have some time still.

What's your deadline?