[Xastir] Using Mapbox maps

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Tue May 12 15:21:15 EDT 2015

I've got an event this weekend where amateur radio will be providing the main
communications support.  I've created a map[0] in Mapbox to show all the
information about the route and rest stops along the way.  Here's what I'm
curious about: can I use this in Xastir as I will be tracking several stations
on APRS along the way?

Mapbox offers an API[1] as well as the ability to download a GeoJSON and KML
file.  I'm just not up on what Xastir can do cartography-wise.  What are my
options, here?

73,
Eric W4OTN/3

[0]