[Xastir] Script to cache some maps

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:08:03 EST 2015

The only reason why I want a script is so I can have a computer do what I do by hand and have a reliable way to keep the maps.

Like I said I am not planning on causing any more server stress then I already do by simply downloading the maps at the certain zoom level I need on a small area where I am up and about using APRS.