[Xastir] Script to cache some maps

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:14:25 EST 2015

I am having terrible issues with trying to get the tile server working.

I will keep trying to get it to work. I think it might be very practical
for hams to use for public safety events.

In particular, I have the localhost setup fine, but the maps won't show,
its just pink tiles with no content on my web browser. If anybody can point
me in the right direction, that would be awesome. I have tried multipule
different tutorials online for tile server and just can't get it to work on
my ubuntu install.

Kd0whb