[Xastir] More to the build fails

wa7oef wa7oef at wa7oef.net
Fri Nov 20 01:26:41 EST 2015

I've went into the xastir directory and did: ./update-xastir for a very long time.
I use RedHat Fedora (at 22 right now) but have had Linux Mint (Debian
derivative) for a while as well. Just keep digging up the programs and their
-devel lib dependencies and it will build for you.
Synaptic and yumex. Remove Imagemagic and only use GraphicMagic and its -dev
Chuck WA7OEF