[Xastir] Build fails reprise

Dexter N Muir dexy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Nov 20 13:55:44 EST 2015

Me yet again...

    Okey folkies

1. "Jessie" _IS_ Raspbian. your reliable builds are using the outdated
Wheezy. Start with a new SD Card, get the *latest* OS from
raspberrypi.org and the script from 175moonlight (see back in the
archive), and try again. It may still require version number removal
from lib names (letting the 'master' get the latest from repository).

2. Thanks for Debian build. Latest? and latest script (as above)?
Awaiting report. (Yep, seems I *am* on the Bleeding Edge! It's a
'bloody' nightmare! :) )

3. I don't use ./update-xastir. Is that still a Wheezy OS? That's been
around for so long it seems to be colloquially identified as Raspbian!
(see 1 above).

Still hopeful...
Dex, ZL2DEX