[Xastir] Raspberry Pi

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:49:36 EDT 2015

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 3:10 AM, Dexter N Muir <dexy at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Me yet again!
>
>    The tcllib was the culprit, but indirectly. Another case of version
> number not needed (in fact obstructive!): tcl (8.6 in repo, 8.4 in script.)
> Must check the ubuntu script ... Not needed there - must be done elsewise
> in system.
>    Well on the way now ... configuring 2.0.7 ... geotiff and GDAL no, but
> that's usual ... compiling ... Success!!! And Station config and Interface
> Control good (internet Server UP) and stations coming in and plotted,
>
> But
>
> No Onlines in Map Chooser. Same in (K)ubuntu. A 2.0.7 thing?
> Any suggestions?
>
> 73
> Dex, ZL2DEX

​If removing version numbers for libdb and tcl works for you, that implies
Ubuntu has removed the version numbers from the package names.  That's
probably a good thing.​

​When I tried out Tom's mod that removed the check for libxp I downloaded a
fresh copy of Xastir 2.07 from CVS, built it, and the online maps were
there, so it's not a 2.0.7 thing.

Lee - K5DAT