[Xastir] libxp and Xastir

km5vy Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Oct 31 17:31:38 EDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 04:06:43PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 03:53:46PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> > >

> I can proceed two ways --
>   - wait for lots of folks to check the procedure above and see if it breaks
>     their build and report in that it does.  If nobody reports that it breaks,
>     check it in.
>   - check it in, and wait for the complaints when it breaks someone's build.

I opted for the second choice, since most of what I've heard so far is
"it works for me with this change."

I left the check in comments, with a note about when it was commented out and
why it was ever there.

I'll wait a while before removing it completely.  My guess is that the broken
behavior from 2007 is long gone in all recent versions of OSen, so it'll
probably be safe to remove even the comments.