[Xastir] Server Crash, Server Resurrection

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:34:59 GMT 2016

The Virtual Machine that ran Xastir.org and the two Xastir mailing lists
crashed last week.

I configured a new VM that was graciously donated for the purpose, took the
backups from the Sunday prior, and restored everything to that point.

I believe the Wiki and the two mailing lists are live and functioning
properly right now. Well, except that the mailing lists keep eating
messages Ken, n7ipb, sends, but other than that everything is great! I'm
still deciding whether to call that last bit a bug or a feature. ;-)

The new VM should perform MUCH better than the previous one. Enjoy!

--
Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u