[Xastir] Xastir Wiki: Additional help needed

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:28:20 GMT 2016

1) Anyone know about the Wiki page "HowTo:MAPS:TigerLine2008"? It was
blanked out at one point by KC0TFB. If it and its history are of no use I'd
like to delete that page.

2) Organization: A lot of pages which begin with "HowTo:" don't appear on
the HowTo main page. "Installation Notes:" may be in a similar situation.
If the intent is to have a hierarchy of pages so they're not all at the
root level, then it's understandable. However quite a few pages aren't tied
into the menu system at all: They can only be found be looking through the
entire list of pages or via a search. Help organizing the Wiki is
appreciated.

3) I'm not a fan of creating redirect pages when a page name is changed.
Please refrain from creating these empty pages. Instead fix up links for
pages that reference them so that everything is consistent. People with
outside pages which link into the Xastir Wiki can find/fix their links
themselves over time.

Thanks!

--
Curt, WE7U