[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Apr 8 20:45:54 GMT 2016

Hmmm.

Just built this, and now the "last heard time" stands so far off to the
left of a station that it almost doesn't look associated with the station.

http://pages.swcp.com/~russo/imgs/snapshot.png

I coulda sworn it used to be closer.

On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 08:00:05PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing: