[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

davidf4 davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 10 14:03:24 GMT 2016

Things are a little better on my PI install with your patch.  As long as I
stay at zoom levels of 1050 or less the CPU only occasionally hits 100%...if
I zoom out to the entire state the number of stations seems to trigger
something and it goes to 100% CPU and stays there along with a lot of both
interface indicators (ISS and filtered Firenet alerts) stuck on red...

So there's some sort of memory usage situation that's being triggered by
higher number of displayed stations..

Dave
KD7MYC