[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sun Apr 10 14:13:11 GMT 2016

<n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:

> [...out of swap space...]

> > > I will check it out,  I have an idea where it might be and that I missed
> > > doing some magick that was done in the previous version.
> >
> > Fixed it!  At least I think I did.  Xastir seems stable on my system where
> > the previous version clearly had a continuous uptick in memory usage.
> >
> > I missed needing to free up some font info. That's what comes from not
> > 100% understanding the original code.
> > The latest rev is in CVS.
>
> I'll check it out.

You might just wait a bit, I'm checking out a version that supports proportional fonts so the
code in that area has changed.

--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
"I have now exceeded my BFS (Budget For Stupid) for the month" - Me to  WE7U