[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sun Apr 10 14:50:18 GMT 2016

<n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:
> > > I'll check it out.
> >
> > You might just wait a bit, I'm checking out a version that supports
>
> Nah, already built the version fixing the memory leak, and will let it run
> to watch memory usage for several hours.  Best to check one bug fix at a
> time.
That's quite true.

I'm running an improved version now and will let it go for a few hours.  So far it looks good (or
why would I say anything) and the cpu usage seems fine.

Zoomed out to see the whole country, all the display items in 'filter display' turned on and
2000+ stations on screen and the cpu usage has only gone up a few percent.
--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
"I have now exceeded my BFS (Budget For Stupid) for the month" - Me to  WE7U