[Xastir] OSM Map Tiles

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:22:32 PDT 2016

Disable all maps in the Map Chooser. Turn off Auto Maps in the Map Menu.
Select exactly ONE map that you want in the Map Chooser and see if it
loads. Also start Xastir from an xterm so that you can look at that xterm
and see any error messages.

Do you have either curl or wget, and either GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick
installed & compiled into Xastir?

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Dick Smith <w4rss at radioclub.org> wrote:

> I have finally gotten Xastir so that it sees data over an internet
> connection.  I'm still having difficulties with map files.  I've gone into
> Map Chooser and selected the osm maps that are listed, however I don't see
> any map data other than the original world map.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Dick
> W4RSS

Curt, WE7U