[Xastir] configure screen doesn't fit in 480 lines

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:18:11 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Curt Mills <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:

> . I still had to
> rely on a paging scheme for some popups though, so I could get to the
> bottom of them and hit OK.

thanks.  i was thinking that was the case.

IIRC I either pulled up xastir on a different machine so I could count how
many times to hit tab, or maybe I sshed in from a desktop to do the config.
 or maybe I just edited the config file with emacs?  As long as I've been
messing around with xastir I've probably done all three at some point...

-Jason
kg4wsv