[Xastir] To Richardson VK2SKY

Russell Blair nc5opsk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:58:35 PDT 2016

Thanks Richard, Yes the First Amendment does say that, but what was for
gotten add was as long as it doesn't offend some one, or call them name,
or in some way degrade them.

Where I work we don't have Christmas brake now it's call Winter break.
It seems that it all getting away from us.

Have a nice day Russell (NC5O)