[Xastir] New user to xastir program

Russell Blair nc5opsk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:14:00 PDT 2016

Hi David, I got it to work under wine, as well the UZ7HO ax.25 running
at the same time even it's pushing my PC to 96% usage. But working I'm
running an AMD 64 bit and Mint 18 2.0 gHz clock and 2 gibit of ram.
Thanks for all the help..I did have some trouble with the audio setup,
because I'm using a SignaLink USB as a soundcard.

Thanks Russell NC5O