[Xastir] New user to xastir program

Russell Blair nc5opsk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:03:05 PDT 2016

I was running UZ7HO under wine it worked fine, But I never had a QSO
with it just used it along with CCW to copy APRS at AX25 also using KISS
to talk CCW over port 4000.

Russell NC5O

On 8/8/2016 2:50 PM, Bill Vodall wrote:
>> I used used U7??? Modem with networked agwpe and wine. Basically a experiment which I chatted on 30m aprs 800 miles. The modem worked but no waterfall on the U7??? Modem.
> Direwolf is open source and runs on all platforms.  UZ7HO has a
> waterfall but is windows only.
>
>    * https://github.com/wb2osz/direwolf
>    * http://uz7.ho.ua/packetradio.htm
>
> Functional use with Xastir should be the same.
>
> Bill, WA7NWP

'In God We Trust, God is not Dead he Lives' Will be on every e-mail I
send out from now on because, I don't want to lose our right to say it!.