[Xastir] Maps

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:42:22 PDT 2016

Shut down Xastir and edit ~/.xstir/config/selected_maps.sys

You might have a map listed in there that is slightly different than what
you have in the map chooser for some reason, so it doesn't show.

Another possibility is that you might have Automaps enabled. Disable that.
More than likely you're loading the maps you want PLUS the other map which
ends up getting drawn on top.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Dale Miller <stpatrick2 at twlakes.net> wrote:

> I have a new to me system that I did a fresh install of Peppermint OS 7.
>
> Peppermint OS 7 is a Ubuntu Distro build of Ubuntu 16.04.
>
> I used the new git source and everything seems to be installed correctly
> and the maps all seem to be there.
>
> For some reason with any of the Online maps I get nothing but the worldhi
> map even though it isn't the chosen map in the map chooser.
>
> Any ideas why?
>

> --
> All the Best & 73
> Dale Miller, KC2CBD
> Cookeville, Tennessee
> Putnam County TN ARES
> Emergency Coordinator
> Putnam County Net Coordinator
> Vice President Cookeville Repeater Association
> Ham Operator since 1997 (Extra)
>
> Registered Linux User: #317401
> Linux since June 2003
> Registered Ubuntu User #26423