[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Raspberry Pi Model 2B

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 12:22:29 PST 2016

Thanks David. The build-essiental was already installed but the very next commandsu -c "apt-get install git autoconf automake xorg-dev graphicsmagick gv libmotif-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev"gives me"Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
or been moved out of Incoming."

Thanks, but I just don't know how to handle so many commands giving me an error that I don't how to deal with.
This is more trouble than I'm willing to go through right now.
Thanks again, Max