[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Raspberry Pi Model 2B

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:18:13 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Jason KG4WSV <kg4wsv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Dexter N Muir <dexy at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > unless you really need to learn 'from the ground up' I'd suggest, nay
> > recommend, Lee KD5AT's scripts at 175moonlight.com.
> >

> +1 for Lee's script - I was looking it up so I could suggest it.
>
> longer answer, check this out:
>
> http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Ubuntu_14.04-16.04
>

> yeah it's for ubuntu not raspbian, but it worked for me.
>
> -Jason
> kg4wsv

​
​http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/raspbian-xastir-git-build.sh

​The aforementioned script is available via the more detailed link above.
I believe Dexter verified that it worked in Raspbian/Jessie, but I can't
say I remember for sure.  At the time the script was written, I had already
installed Arch Linux on my Raspberry Pi, so I didn't have the right
platform to test with.

Thanks,
Lee - K5DAT