[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Raspberry Pi Model 2B

Dexter N Muir dexy at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 12 16:37:17 PST 2016

How about fresh pi(e)? Fresh SD card, Raspbian (or NOOBS and then
Raspbian, build-essential,Lee's script
(http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/raspbian-xastir-git-build.sh -
haven't looked lately, may itself do all the 'essential' bits of
build-essential). I run mine 'net-only. One of these days I might afford
an audio dongle and cobble together a PTT line for the ol' FT-227R.
That'll be fun! :)

On 13/12/16 10:47, xastir-request at lists.xastir.org wrote:
> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:47:34 -0500
> From: Lee Bengston<lee.bengston at gmail.com>
> To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion<xastir at lists.xastir.org>
> Subject: Re: [Xastir] Installing Xastir on Raspberry Pi Model 2B
>
> Christmas is coming...:-)
>

> On Dec 12, 2016 4:21 PM, "Curt Mills"<curt.we7u at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> So obviously the correct solution, as always, is MORE PIE!

73, Dex ZL2DEX