[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Raspberry Pi Model 2B

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:36:49 PST 2016

TNC-Pi is basically the same circuits as the TNC-X - the major difference is
that it takes it's power directly from the Pi's header pins, and uses the
serial interface in the header pins.  It can also be switched into an I2C
mode allowing multiple TNC-Pi's to be stacked and connected to one Raspberry
Pi - really nice for setting up a cross-band digi.  I'd like to see a 9600
baud version of the TNC-Pi at some point - would be nice to play a little
with 9600 on UHF here!

Jeremy, NQ0M